Ride? Hell ya I can ride, I was riding when I fell off!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Nattyator Revisited

I have been called out.  There is a funny story from Nattyator (TR2).  I however, had decided to store it as far back in my head as possible.  But, now that all the details have come back to me, I feel it only fair to share it with you!  This, I'm sure, will be the most humiliating story I ever post... about myself :)

We had a lovely evening.  Nattyator cooked at his place, we watched a movie and ended the night with what can only be described as a high school make-out session.  Next morning, I am getting ready for work at my house.  I head to the bathroom and out of the corner of my eye in the mirror, something catches my eye.  I look again and then for the next three minutes stare into the mirror mumbling to myself in complete disbelief of what I see.  Yep!  At the age of 29, I had my first hickey!  A text message immediately goes out to Nattyator with threats on his life, family and dog!  His response - laughing at me for the next 5 days!... no, he is still laughing at me!

How I went to work for the week!
Best part of the story... this is the first picture his family saw of me on facebook.  It was so funny, I had to put it as my profile picture.  So those of you who commented on facebook... now you know:  the rest of the story.  Nothing like his sisters thinking their brother was dating Hannibal Lecter!  That, and his profile picture was one of my butt- just to tick me off!  He swears nobody knew who's it was - ya right!  Gotta love them cowgirl butts!

No comments: